The WS6 is not just a wireless headset. It can also control your detector!
The WS6 are not just wireless audio headphones. Without the remote control, they can be a stand alone unit and connect with the coil for an extremely ergonomic and lightweight configuration. The WS6 Module can be unclipped and mounted on the stem to make the most of the control screen, the target display and all the settings. It is then ideally supplemented by the WSA II or WSA II-XL wireless headphones (coming soon).
WHERE TO BUY ?
WS6 - 3 Configurations
- WS6 slave of the remote (from 750gr with coil 22.5cm (9") and the remote control in its pocket): The remote control is master and controls the coil, the functions and the settings. The WS6 works as an headphones only.
- WS6 MASTER (+headphones): In this comfortable configuration (from 750gr with coil 22.5cm (9") and the WS6 in your pocket) the WS6 controls the coil, adjusts all the settings and displays the targets. The WS6 offers a very detailed graphic screen. In the near future you will be able to pair it with the upcoming XP wireless headphones WSA II / WSA II-XL or connect it to the FX03 wired XP headphones.
- WS6 MASTER (WS6 only): This is the DEUS II lightest configuration. Here the WS6 module is clipped to the backphones (750gr with coil 22.5cm (9")). The WS6 controls the coil, adjusts all the settings and displays the targets. The WS6 offers a very detailed graphic screen.
Quick assembly – disassembly
- Wireless through XP radio patented protocol
- MI-6 connection
- Built in operational controls
- Foldable and ergonomic, changeable backphones at any time
- Lithium battery
- Battery life: 15 hours
- Weight: 82gr
- Resolution: 64x64 px
- Fast charge USB protocol: less than 3 hours
- Indicates the headphones and the coil battery levels
- Accurate in-depth Target ID
- 10 coils slots available
- Designed to last, 5 Year warranty
- Made in France
Where to buy?
Find all our products at our authorized resellers and distributors in more than 50 countriesGo to the reseller page
Subscribe and receive all our news regularly by emailSubscribe to the newsletter
In order to provide you the best quality of service, we guarantee all of our metal detectors for 5 yearsGo to the XP warranty page
We regularly update the system of our detectors in order to continuously improve their performanceGo to the update page