Reaching new standards in the world of deep seeking metal detectors
XP have now enhanced the capabilities of the highly versatile DEUS II, the XTREM HUNTER its ultimate accessory to expand your detecting possibilities and has now set new standards in the world of "2 Box" deep seeking detectors.
The XTREM HUNTER not only surpasses the competition with its advanced simultaneous multiple frequency platform (FMF®), but it also delivers unmatched performance and stability through its unique ability to limit ground effects.
Whether you're a construction professional, archaeologist, industrial worker, or a passionate individual seeking a reliable and robust tool to locate deep and large targets, the XTREM HUNTER will be your ultimate companion for uncovering targets such as, large relics and various underground objects including tanks and metal pipes.
Unleash the Power
- Fast Multi Frequency (FMF®) technology, ensuring unparalleled performance with minimal ground noise.
- Reach extreme depths of up to 5 meters (16 feet), uncovering the deepest targets.
REVEALING THE DEEPEST FINDS
- Thanks to the advanced FMF® multiple frequency platform, iron discrimination has reached new levels in the world of deep-seeking detectors. In addition to its natural insensitivity to small targets like nails, the XTREM HUNTER now offers the ability to discriminate some moderate-sized ferrous objects.
FILTERING SOME UNWANTED
Easy to use - Easy to transport
- Designed for single-person use, its exceptional maneuverability ensures effortless detecting.
- Weighing in at only 2.9 kg (6.4 lb), this lightweight unit allows the operator to detect for longer periods of time.
- Your XTREM HUNTER can be transported using the XP case (included) or the XP 280 backpack (optional) for added convenience.
- Adjust the handle and support to achieve the perfect balance.
- With its waterproof construction, the XTREM HUNTER can withstand rain and adverse weather conditions.
Built to Last
- Backed by a full 5-year warranty (parts and labour), the XTREM HUNTER is crafted to withstand the test of time and provide you with reliable performance for years to come.
- Enjoy seamless compatibility with the DEUS II wireless ecosystem, including the remote control, headphones and standard coils.
- Easily switch to the DEUS II standard wireless coils in seconds to precisely pinpoint your target.
- Pair the XTREM HUNTER as a new coil, and instantly the remote control presents you with its unique menus and display.
Refer to the DEUS II pages for full more specs
Settings when paired with the XTREM HUNTER
- Adjustable Autotune
- Audio Threshold
- Iron rejection (IAR)
- Audio Response
- Frequency Scan (EMI noise cancel): Auto/Manual - 14 channels
- Ground Balance: Auto or Manual
- Recording 4 seconds with a Play/Pause option
General tech (XTREM HUNTER accessory)
- Simultaneous Fast Multiple Frequency (FMF®)
- Non-Motion with adjustable Autotune
- Wireless headphone compatibility: WSAII XL (waterproof IP68) - WSAII (weather proof) - WS6 (weather proof)
- Battery type: Li-ion 18650 x1 - 11 Watts/hour - 45g
- Battery life : >10 hours
- Charging time : ~4 hours
- Charge cable: USB-C
- Length assembled: 1.20m (3.94ft)
- XP Case: included - rain and shock proof
- Weight (Xtrem Hunter + remote): 2.9kg (6.4lb)
- Weight (Xtrem Hunter + XP case): 5.8kg (12,8lb)
- XP Case size: 725 x 480 x 170 mm (28’ x 18,9’x 6,7’)
- XP Backpack 280 : Optional
- Warranty: 5 years parts and labor - Batteries and connectors 2 years
- Patent: US 7940049 B2 - EP 1990658 B1 + patents pending
Where to buy?
Find all our products at our authorized resellers and distributors in more than 50 countriesGo to the reseller page
Subscribe and receive all our news regularly by emailSubscribe to the newsletter
In order to provide you the best quality of service, we guarantee all of our metal detectors for 5 yearsGo to the XP warranty page
We regularly update the system of our detectors in order to continuously improve their performanceGo to the update page