XP DEUS II Remote Control
12 factory programs to suit all terrains in all conditions!
The control module, also known as the remote control or RC allows you to adjust the internal settings of your DEUS II. It can be fixed on the stem or stored in a pocket – The remote control is not required if you choose to use the WS6 headphones as a master to control your detector.
WHERE TO BUY ?
On the back of your remote control…
XP CONNECTOR MULTI-FEATURES:
- Battery level
- Update software
- Wired headset (optional)
- Bone conduction headphones BH-01 (optional)
IP68: Certified for submersion up to 20M, waterproofing and pressure resistance guaranteed.
WATERPROOF UP TO 20M/66FT
- GREY PLUG No. 1 = 1m max. This is the plug for common use on land or for a submerged remote control up to 1m.
- RED PLUG No. 2 = 20m max. For underwater use only. Make sure to replace it by the grey plug once back on land.
The remote control can be clipped and unclipped in 2 seconds... A simple thumb press on the bottom of the remote control is all it takes.
The 12 factory programs + 12 user programs
DEUS II has the advantage of offering a wide range of programs suitable for all ground and search conditions.
- GENERAL: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Conductive soil subtraction. GENERAL uses low and high frequencies and gives an excellent assessment of targets in the soil. It suits both beginners and experienced users. It offers an excellent target/false signal ratio in the ground, as it rejects the moisture in the soils, which can cause halos and false sounds when passing over holes, for example. You will therefore have more confidence on deep targets. This damp / wet soil subtraction thus attenuates the very low electric conductors like coke (coal, and conductive stone) and to a lesser extent certain very thin targets like aluminum foil.
- SENSITIVE: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Frequency addition. SENSITIVE uses low and high frequencies up to 40 kHz. Highly efficient on all targets, it will be very effective in mineralized and polluted ground when searching for the smallest targets.
- SENSI FT: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Frequency addition. SENSITIVE FULL TONES is based on the same platform as Prg. 2 - SENSITIVE, but it is configured with Full Tone audio mode, with Reactivity at 3 instead of 2.5. It offers a very rich and informative sound identification that requires a little more experience, as each target index generates a different tone in proportion to conductivity (see Discri > Full Tones). Very efficient in highly-polluted ferrous and mineralized ground.
- FAST: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Frequency addition. FAST is based on the same platform as Prg. 2 - SENSITIVE, but the audio is set to Pitch mode with Reactivity at 3 instead of 2.5 and uses the square audio feature. These three settings combined allow the machine to work fast in ferrous-polluted and mineralized ground.
- PARK: FMF • Max. freq. 24khz • Frequency addition. PARK is adjusted for searching recreational area’s such as, parks, dry sand beach, etc., sites that are normally polluted.
- DEEP HC: FMF • Max. freq. 14khz • Frequency addition. DEEP HIGH CONDUCTOR adds together very low and medium frequencies up to 14 kHz. Designed to better locate good conductivity targets, it is ideal for clusters of coins whilst maintaining excellent sensitivity to isolated coins using its 14 kHz frequency.
- DEUS MONO: MONOFREQUENCY adjustable from 4 to 45kHz. DEUS MONO works on a single frequency like 1, but combines the advantages of DEUS II, such as its expanded frequency range to 45 kHz, improved performance, audio quality, better EMI rejection, etc. There is more likelihood of connecting with an unstable frequency while using several simultaneous frequencies than with just one and the DEUS MONO could help you in these situations.
- GOLD FIELD: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Frequency addition. GOLD FIELD is intended for highly-mineralized gold-bearing ground. Gold nuggets are often seen as the ground or ferrous items in these tricky environments. It is set to “all metal” for deeper detection and only rejects the localised ground to which you should regularly adjust by Grabbing (see Ground). It will accept ground above and below your Ground setting.
- RELIC: FMF • Max. freq. 24khz • Frequency subtraction. RELIC is processed in the same way as Prg. 8 - GOLD FIELD, but uses lower subtracted frequencies to search for large masses. It is configured for “all metal” with low Reactivity and only rejects the localised ground to which you should regularly adjust by Grabbing (see Ground). It will then accept ground above and below this ground setting.
- DIVING: FMF • Max. freq. 14khz • Conductive soil subtraction. DIVING is the first and most stable of three programs intended for submerging in saltwater environments or simply on wet sand. Its very low and medium subtracted frequencies will better locate valuable targets such as rings and coins, whilst naturally being less responsive to low conductive targets like aluminum foil compared to the more sensitive Beach 11 and 12 programs. It can thus save time and be more effective in difficult diving conditions.
- BEACH: FMF • Max. freq. 24khz • Conductive soil subtraction. BEACH uses higher frequencies up to 24 kHz and thus is more sensitive to small targets compared to Diving. It is well suited to wet zones.
- BEACH SENS: FMF • Max. freq. 40khz • Conductive soil subtraction. BEACH SENS incorporates frequencies up to 40 kHz offering excellent sensitivity to the smallest targets without losing performance on bigger targets. This is the deepest beach program for wet conditions but also the most reactive.
- MI-6 connection
- Wireless Remote Control battery life up to 25H depending on audio output activated
- Designed to last: 5 year warranty, and more
- Made in France
Where to buy?
Find all our products at our authorized resellers and distributors in more than 50 countriesGo to the reseller page
Subscribe and receive all our news regularly by emailSubscribe to the newsletter
In order to provide you the best quality of service, we guarantee all of our metal detectors for 5 yearsGo to the XP warranty page
We regularly update the system of our detectors in order to continuously improve their performanceGo to the update page