- This site is owned wholly by the SARL XPLORER Company.
- SIRET : N° 41931147700030 RCS : 419 311 477
- Head office : 40 Chemin du moulin – 31320 – Mervilla – France.
- Tel : +33 (0)5 34 43 10 52
- Fax : +33 (0)5 34 43 10 53
- E-mail : email@example.com
Publisher Director :
- Mr Alain Loubet
Web hosting service:
Intellectual Property and user’s Rights:
- XPLORER holds the exclusive rights to all intellectual property contained on its full website: www.xpmetaldetectors.com, and worldwide. XPLORER grants to the internet user : the right to reproduce in totality or in part the content of the XPLORER’s website, for information storage or printing. This right is granted only for strictly personal use, private and non-collective. Notwithstanding these rights mentioned above, the internaut cannot reproduce in totality or in part the content of our site www.xpmetaldetectors.com in any form whatsoever, for networking, marketing or broadcasting. For more details, the internet user cannot use the trademarks, logos, animated advertising, pictures, videos, texts, or other displayed on the website www.xpmetaldetectors.com, as well as modify them, copy, reproduce, sell, publish, translate, broadcast and use them in any digital format or other, without the prior written permission of XPLORER. The violation of the rights set forth, submits the offender to criminal and civil penalties provided by law.
Limitation of Liability:
- The XPLORER website can contain information provided by external companies or hypertext links to other websites, that have not been developed by XPLORER. The content available on our site is provided for information purposes only. These links to other website available on www.xpmetaldetectors.com do not constitute an endorsement of these sites or their content. It is up to the internet user to use this information wisely and thoughtfully, XPLORER cannot be held responsible for this information, opinions or recommendations from third parties.
- According to the law relative to computing and liberty, the internet user is allowed to rectify or delete any of its own data. Each internet user can exercise these rights by writing:
an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or by postal mail to XP Metal detectors 8 rue du développement ZI DE VIC 31320 CASTANET-TOLOSAN-France.
- XP METAL DETECTORS will not give, sell or rent personal identity information to any third party and will maintain the confidentiality of internet user’s personal identity information except if he gives us the authorization. In case of any request on internet user’s computing data collected for newsletter’s subscription, you can contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By mail : XP Metal Detectors 8 rue du développement ZI DE VIC 31320 CASTANET-TOLOSAN- France.
By phone : +33 (0)5 34 43 10 52